Get the entire family wearing their impact proudly. Your purchase of this comfy sweatshirt will plant ten trees and support National Geographic in their mission to create positive change for the planet and all who inhabit it.
- Regular fit set-in longsleeve crew neck kids, ribbed collar, cuff and hem, ,edium stretch fabric
- 55% Organic Cotton, 26% Recycled Polyester, 19% TENCEL™ Lyocell
- Wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in China
- Note: This item only ships within the US.
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Organic cotton is made sustainably and responsibly, so the planet feels just as good as you do while wearing it.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
TENCEL™is a wood pulp fiber that is used in our signature TreeBlend material and throughout our seasonal collections.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders + International shipping now available!
Returns & Exchanges
Free exchanges & $10 returns (Shipping label fee). Valid within 30 days of purchase.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.