Sometimes childhood characters have more to offer than children’s stories. The Lorax, aka guardian of the forest, said it best “I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues”. On behalf of the Lorax: we need to do better by our planet.
- Double-layered mask with space for a filter (filter not included)
- Double outer layer: 53% Hemp, 44% Recycled Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Inside lining: 70% Organic cotton, 30% Hemp
- tentree x Dr. Seuss collection, washable and reusable face mask
- Washable and reusable cloth face masks - wash cold and hang to dry
- The way the masks are constructed (the weave) can vary from mask to mask due to them being made from 'upcycled fabric'. This may result in slightly different shink rates and final fit/shape
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in China
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Organic cotton is made sustainably and responsibly, so the planet feels just as good as you do while wearing it.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders + International shipping now available!
Returns & Exchanges
Final Sale! No returns or exchanges.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.