TENTREE COPYRIGHT POLICY
Last Updated: April 27, 2021
Ten Tree International Inc., (“tentree”, “we”, “us”) takes the protection of intellectual property rights seriously and we do not permit users of our services to engage in copyright infringing activities or infringement of other intellectual property rights (eg. trademark) through use of our services. We will address any allegations of intellectual property rights infringement made in relation to any content on our website, www.tentree.ca and www.tentree.com and other sub-sites or content made accessible through our other web properties or our website (collectively “the Services”).
If you are a rights owner or an agent of a rights owner and believe that any content displayed or made available through the Services infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Website where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. If authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf, please provide an electronic or physical signature and statement of intent belonging to the copyright owner.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail addressed to:
Ten Tree International Inc,
230-1275 Venables Street Vancouver, BC V6A 2E4
We will respond to any copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims as soon as reasonably practicable.