Made for coffee runs, rainy day walks, visits to the dog park or a national park, this sustainable women's bomber jacket is lightweight and water repellent. Made with eco-insulation, keep your impact low and yourself cozy.
- Lou is 5'9.5", Bust 34, Waist 24, Hips 36, wearing size S
- Model is 5'11, Bust 33, Waist 26, Hips 36, wearing size S
- Fully lined and insulated regular fit bomber jacket, Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem band, Branded back neck hanger loop, Storm flap, Inseam zippered hand pockets and interior chest concealed zipper pocket, YKK NATULON® zippers.
- Shell Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester, bluesign® certified non-PFC water repellent.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver and PrimaLoft® Black insulation
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in Vietnam.
More than carbon neutral27 plastic bottles were used to make this jacket. This jacket plants 10 trees which will offset ~3084kg of CO2 over the next 25 years.
Wash cold, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not use bleach.
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders + International shipping now available!
Returns & Exchanges
Free exchanges & $10 returns (Shipping label fee). Valid within 30 days of purchase.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.
Womens Size Chart
How to Measure
Measure under the arms, around the widest part of the chest. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure the narrowest part of the waist. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Stand with feet together and measure around the widest part of the hips. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure from centre back neck to shoulder, down the wrist.