- Lauren is 5'3", Bust 31.5, Waist 25, Hips 36, wearing size M
- Darya is 5'10", Bust 32, Waist 23, Hips 34, wearing size S
- Light Support
- Active bra, scooped front and back necklines, fabric encased elastic, double layered, high stretch
- 79% Recycled Polyester, 21% Elastane
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in Philippines
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders + International shipping now available!
Returns & Exchanges
Free exchanges & $10 returns (Shipping label fee). Valid within 30 days of purchase.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.
Womens Size Chart
How to Measure
Measure under the arms, around the widest part of the chest. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure the narrowest part of the waist. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Stand with feet together and measure around the widest part of the hips. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure from centre back neck to shoulder, down the wrist.