What better way to keep it green than by planting trees? This retro shirt is made from planet-friendly fibres like TENCEL™, recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Model is 5'10", Bust 32, Waist 23, Hips 34, wearing size
- Model is 5'9.5", Bust 34, Waist 25, Hips 34, wearing size S
- Relaxed fit crew with ribbed neck band, cuffs and hem. "Keep it Green" design embroidered on left chest. Medium stretch fabric
- 55% Organic Cotton, 26% REPREVE® Recycled Polyester, 19% TENCEL™ Lyocell
- Wash Cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in China
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Organic cotton is made sustainably and responsibly, so the planet feels just as good as you do while wearing it.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
TENCEL™is a wood pulp fiber that is used in our signature TreeBlend material and throughout our seasonal collections.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders + International shipping now available!
Returns & Exchanges
Free exchanges & $10 returns (Shipping label fee). Valid within 30 days of purchase.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.
Womens Size Chart
How to Measure
Measure under the arms, around the widest part of the chest. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure the narrowest part of the waist. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Stand with feet together and measure around the widest part of the hips. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure from centre back neck to shoulder, down the wrist.