Outerwear made simple — this sustainable winter jacket for women uses the most eco-friendly tech out there. To keep you warm on the coldest of days, we've filled this puffer with ecofriendly PrimaLoft® Black ThermoPlume for dynamic performance.
- Sara is 5'11, Bust 33, Waist 26, Hips 36, wearing size S
- Esme is 5'8", Waist 26, Hips 36, wearing size S
- Lou is 5'9.5", Bust 34, Waist 24, Hips 36, wearing size S
- Fully lined regular fit full length hooded puffer jacket, Bungee drawcord hood with sliders, Zippered and snap front placket with storm flap, Exterior zipper hand pockets, Interior zipper chest pocket, Soft internal cuffs, Side openings with snap closures, NATULON® zippers.
- Shell Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester, bluesign® certified non-PFC water repellent.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black ThermoPlume insulation.
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in Vietnam.
More than carbon neutral78 plastic bottles were used to make this jacket. This jacket plants 10 trees which will offset ~3084kg of CO2 over the next 25 years.
To maintain the quality and longevity of your new tentree jacket, be sure to wash cold and tumble dry low, adding a tennis or dryer ball to re-fluff the insulation during the drying cycle.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders over $50 + International shipping now available!
Returns & Exchanges
Free exchanges & $10 returns (Shipping label fee). Valid within 30 days of purchase.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.